Choosing the right streaming services TV is not an easy decision at all, especially if you are in a hurry. Even so, before making a decision, it would be good to wait a few moments to think and analyze the advantages and disadvantages that each of those present on the market offers you.Online US Reviews can help you resolve this problem. If you read what others think and what experiences they had, you can make the right choice, not to be sorry for the time lost.
Every company that provides television, internet, and telephony offers you more and more attractive services and complete packages at advantageous prices. Also, if you are interested, you can readtelecom companies reviews to see what is fit for you.
What do you need to know about live TV streaming services?
No one had anticipated the so aggressive spread of the Coronavirus on a global scale, but once the # stayhome urge came into force, the viewing of movies and series intensified overnight, all over the world.
In the US, WarnerMedia, which owns among other HBO brands, reported a 65% increase in serial viewing and a 70% increase in movie watching on the HBO Now platform. A lot of platforms have grown over the years, for example, VontronixTV, a company that in 2017 introduced its very own Internet protocol television. It is charged at $29.95 per month and can be used on three devices. Price is only one factor to consider when choosing a live TV streaming service, but it’s an important one.
When you sign up for one of the services, you can start streaming on your phone, computer, or TV right away. Here are a few things you’ll need:
- High-speed internet service
- Smart TV or compatible streaming device
Also, very important is that all of these streaming services offer free trials to allow you to test them out before choosing them.
What are the best live TV streaming services?
The entertainment industry has always kept up with technology, especially when it comes to home entertainment. Let’s see what are the best streaming services according to online reviews:
- YouTube TV – The well-known YouTube video platform has also launched a streaming service, which focuses more on popular TV channels and movies;
- Hulu + Live TV – The Hulu streaming platform addresses a wide audience, offering very affordable prices. In addition to well-known movies and series (The Simpsons, Futurama, The Handmaid’s Tale, Castle Rock), Hulu also offers the opportunity to purchase the Hulu TV package for watching TV channels;
- HBO – HBO Now offers an impressive library of movies and series, from the most popular and acclaimed HBO series that have been released over the years (The Sopranos, The Wire, Game of Thrones, Deadwood) to well-known movies;
- Netflix – The name of this service has become the standard for what a streaming media service means. With packages starting at 8 Euros per month, Netflix offers fast streaming and a wide variety of series, movies, and documentaries.
If you’re paying more than $100 a month for cable or satellite TV service, you may be able to cut that bill in half by switching to one of several popular live TV streaming plans.
According to Clark, YouTube TV, Hulu + Live TV and Sling TV are three top picks to cut the cord in 2020. However, depending on the list of channels and other features, AT&T TV Now, fuboTV or Philo may be worth considering for your household.
Each of these TV streaming services allows you to play live TV directly in your internet browser, and many of them also work with phones, video game consoles, and other devices.
These are the most popular online streaming platforms. Netflix is by far the service with the richest content, but also the most expensive. Meanwhile, Game of Thrones fans have at their disposal the HBO Go platform, accessible for a lower price, but conditioned by accessing the classic service from the cable operator.
Because of the Coronavirus pandemic and because of financial uncertainty more and more people are looking to cut back on costs. As we already mentioned, a good choice is to watch live streaming TV and you can watch it all using a low-cost streaming device, no cable box or antenna required.
Do you use any online streaming platform for your favorite series and movies? If so, which platform did you choose and why?