What is a Value Stock?
A value stock is traditionally defined in terms of how investors in the marketplace are valuing that company’s future growth prospects. Low P/E multiples are good base indicators that the company is undervalued and can most likely be labeled as a value stock.
Below is a list of notable value stocks in the technology sector:
- MIND C.T.I. (NASDAQ: MNDO) – P/E: 9.17
- JinkoSolar Holding Co (NYSE: JKS) – P/E: 7.3
- O2Micro Intl (NASDAQ: OIIM) – P/E: 0.29
- ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES (NASDAQ: IMOS) – P/E: 7.07
- Image Sensing Systems (NASDAQ: ISNS) – P/E: 3.15
MIND C.T.I. saw an increase in earnings per share from 0.06 in Q1 to 0.07 now. The company’s most recent dividend yield sits at 11.0%, which has decreased by 0.36% from 11.36% last quarter.
JinkoSolar Holding Co’s earnings per share for Q1 sits at 0.65, whereas in Q4, they were at 1.4. JinkoSolar